Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 239 Bonus: Colorado Favorites

Jared and I took many photos during our Colorado trip, so I wanted to share some of our favorites (that are not bird-related). I haven't identified all of the little mammals yet, so if you happen to know what something is, I'd love to hear from you! Enjoy the photos!

 I love the clouds in this photo...

 Emerald Lake, where we saw the Golden Eagle

 This little guy was trying to steal our food by eating through our backpack!


 Sunset

Bird banding...I think Jared's holding a Pine Siskin




 Prairie Dog colony

 Pronghorns

Golden Mantled Ground Squirrel

I found this Long-tailed Weasel chasing a rabbit!

 Chickaree

 Big elk herd

 Yellow-bellied Marmot

 Pike (this one ran over Jared's shoes)



 Bighorn Sheep

 This picture creeps me out a little...sleeping elk

 Abert's Squirrel


 Elk staring contest

 The awesome moose that Jared found me!

 Jared, king of the mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment